Hunting & Fishing Licenses

Rhode Island hunting and freshwater fishing licenses are available at the Town Clerk’s Office.

To purchase a hunting or combination license you must present a hunter safety course card or a previous Rhode Island hunting license.

Any person serving in the U.S. Military who presents an active military I.D. or any honorably discharged veteran who present discharge or DD214 papers is exempt from this requirement.

Residents who are 65 or older qualify for a permanent Rhode Island Hunting and Freshwater Fishing License at no cost.

Other Stamps & Permits
Rhode Island Trout Conservation Stamps, Trout/Waterfowl (duck) Stamps, and HIP permits are also available at the Town Clerk’s Office.