Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Welcome Campers and Parents,
Camp Poppasquaw registration begins April 3rd and we are excited to start our 2017 program! We are making changes in this years registration process so please read the following bullets before you register your child:
• Camp begins on Wednesday, June 21st and ends on Friday, August 4th - 9am - 3pm. There will be no camp Monday July 3rd, Tuesday July 4th, & Wednesday July 5th.
• Registration must be done on line at www.bristolri.us beginning April 3rd. Register on your computer, the computers at Rogers Free Library (they will have staff that can assist you), or our laptop computer at the Quinta-Gamelin Community Center.
• Child will not be considered registered until Payment and Proof of Residency has been verified and accepted. Your two pickup cards will be proof of registration.
• Office hours for accepting proof of residency and payment is, Monday-Friday 9:30-2:30 and Saturdays April 22 & 29 from 9:30-12:30. Evening registrations will be from 4:00-7:00 on Tuesdays; April 4,11,18 & 25, Thursdays; April 6,13,20 & 27. There will NOT be any registrations on Sat April 8th, Fri April 14th or Sat April 15th.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PROOF OF RESIDENCY & PAYMENT OUTSIDE OF THESE DATES & TIMES.
• We will only accept the first 500 children registered.
• Child MUST reside in Bristol. Proof of joint custody will be accepted as long as one parent is a Bristol resident.
• Grandparents living in Bristol can not register their non resident grandchildren.
• Child must be 6 years old by June 22, 2017 to be registered. No exceptions.
You MUST print out the last page as this acts as your child or children's pick up card.
• The Camp fee is $200.00 per child.
If it is verified that the child is not a Bristol resident, the child will be immediately dismissed from the program with no refund.
Names (First & Last) & Ages (i.e John Doe- 7, Jane Doe- 12)
Permissions for my child to be photographed for Parks and Recreation promotional use:
Our staff does not dispense medication
Check All That Apply (Please Choose N/A If None)
Check All That Apply ((Please Choose N/A If None)please choose N/A if none)
If your child has any dietary restrictions, please provide instructions
First AND Last Name
I understand that every effort will be made to contact the parents/guardians of the campers. In the event of a medical emergency, I hereby give my permission for the following: the camp director may secure proper treatment which may include hospitalization and x-rays if deemed medically necessary by medical professionals for my child.
(check all that apply, if necessary, provide notes at the bottom of this section)
Please check here if you plan on paying cash or check at the Quinta-Gamelin Community Center. Please check e-Payment if you are paying with a credit or debit card. ENROLLMENT IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL WE RECEIVE PAYMENT AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY!!!
Cash or Check in Person
This may be a phone, cable, or electric bill. Tax, mortgage and bank statements are also acceptable.
Please bring your payment along with two forms of proof of residency to the Bristol Parks and Recreation office at the Community Center Office 101 Asylum Road after submission of this form. Your child will be fully registered after payment is received.
Your electronic signature above indicates your agreement with the following statements: By typing my name in the above box and clicking submit button I certify the above statements to be true and correct, to the best of my knowledge, and that this information can be used for the purpose of processing my childs application and information.
IF THIS CARD IS LOST NOTIFY RECREATION DEPT. IMMEDIATELY 253-1611
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field