||James J. Galuska
||111 Mt. Hope Avenue
Bristol, RI 02809
All collections are subject to the following conditions:
- Rubbish must be at the curb by 7:00 am on the day of collection.
- Items must not weight over 50 lbs. in one container.
- No more than 10 CONTAINERS related to single family premise shall be pickup up. Multi-family dwellings shall be allowed five (5) containers per dwelling unit not to exceed 15 bags in total.
- All garbage to be picked up shall be drained of moisture and separated and securely wrapped in paper prior to deposit. Only garbage securely wrapped in such a manner may be mixed with refuse or rubbish containers to be picked up by the Town.
- Any oil drum or can of more than 30 gallons or custom made barrels (fish barrels) are not acceptable.
- Sawdust must be taken to the Transfer Station and disposed of in containers with any other building debris.
- Bricks, earth gravel, rocks or dead animals are not accepted.
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners are NOT ACCEPTED AT TRANSFER STATION. Please refer to Special Pick Up Guidelines.
- Needles & syringes must be placed in covered containers (coffee cans, etc.) and then disposed of with the regular rubbish (not recyclable). Please break the needles before placing them in the container. Special disposal arrangements may be available for these items. Call 253-4100 for details.